lamoille county - gates farm cb
WGN Number: 45-08-04
The Gates Farm Bridge stands in a cornfield beside Route 15. The bridge was originally built as the Little Bridge over the Seymour River by George Washington Holmes in 1897, but it was moved in 1950 after the river was diverted through the farm.
Credits: All pictures, information and descriptions are taken from Spanning Time Vermont's Covered Bridges by Joseph C. Nelson ©1997 and the World Guide to Covered Bridges - 1989Return to top Joe Nelson, P.O Box 267, Jericho, VT 05465-0267 This file posted 03/07/2014