chittenden county - museum cb
WGN Number: 45-04-06
When the state made plans to replace the double-lane Cambridge "Big Bridge". Mrs. J. Watson Webb asked the highway department to donate the old bridge to the Shelburne Museum. It has served as the entrance to the museum since 1951.
Credits: All pictures, information and descriptions are taken from Spanning Time Vermont's Covered Bridges by Joseph C. Nelson ©1997 and the World Guide to Covered Bridges - 1989Return to top Joe Nelson, P.O Box 267, Jericho, VT 05465-0267 This file posted 03/07/2014