caledonia county - miller's run cb
Lyndon Center, VT
WGN Number: 45-03-06
Lauded as a "new style" bridge in 1878, the Miller's Run span was updated in 1995. The original trusses decorate a new bridge that features a wooden deck on steel beams and a pedestrian walkway.
Our thanks to the Town of Lyndon and the Village of Lyndonville for allowing the posting of the Vermont Covered Bridge Society Welcome patch. For more information about the Lyndon area visit their website at www.lyndonvt.org.
Credits: All pictures, information and descriptions are taken from Spanning Time Vermont's Covered Bridges by Joseph C. Nelson ©1997 and the World Guide to Covered Bridges - 1989Return to top Joe Nelson, P.O Box 267, Jericho, VT 05465-0267 This file posted 09/17/2014